View Single Post
Old 17-04-2020, 01:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi Spiritual Light,

what a beautiful dreamexperience, though i can understand the feeling of disappointment.

What came to my mind when 'seeing' your dreampart with the large windows and the glorious scenery behind was: that is your soul. Windows can symbolize eyes. It looks like you were looking outside, though i think you were looking inside yourself (which is also universal?).

Maybe sort of a soul-experience in a dream? Maybe that is why the others didn't see you? Because how many people can see a person for who they really are? (just some thoughts)

Number 40 in the bible is a period of trial, probation. Maybe not taken literally in the dream, but something to think about? 40 on a tree; Tree of Life...??

I also would be curious about when you really are 40 years old (young;-))

I then thought that if this was as real as anything else, then what is really real? Where I was, was as real as anything I knew to be real. Is everything we know to be real just an illusion?

This part made me remember something someone once wrote to me. It said something like that the dream world is nothing different from the real life. And that when you do realise this, you ......(…i will look up what she wrote exactly).

Thank you, it really was a beautiful experience - a gift really.

That is an interesting perspective, I hadn't considered the number 40 in a biblical perspective.

I felt that the window was demonstrating the beauty that I can create/manifest that is within me, which can exist and be just as real as anything else. I suppose, for it to manifest the way it did was to demonstrate what we are all capable of. The sort of kingdom of heaven within us if you will...

Well, regards to my age, 40 for me is definitely less than a decade away for me. I am in denial though, although it isn't something I fear. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I too experiences these realities that I know that were my own creation.. and I was able to modify these realities according to my own desires, I could create things instantly. Check the movie "Inception", it's a very similar experience, you are dreaming, you know that you are dreaming, and you can create whatever reality you want to experience, but I also believe there's something deeper. Something beyond our "mental plane", where our imagination and memories create our experiences, I believe there's something more.

Yeah I have seen inception - great film actually.

I think what is confusing is whether I am in a dream plane or a higher spiritual plane/realm when I am having this particular experience. I have read that we do sometimes go to the higher spiritual realms sometimes when we sleep, but we are still attached to our bodies via the silver cord.

The trouble is, how you can tell apart what is just a dream or spiritual is very difficult when the afterlife can also be described as a dream like experience as well.