View Single Post
Old 15-04-2020, 11:18 PM
Guide
i think the dream is more real than anything and gives great insight. I want to draw your attention to your awareness in the dream that you were thinking about the nature of the dream world. You wanted to test the validity of dream and whether the dream was real and so you decided to manifest something in the dream world, thinking to yourself that if you were able to manifest something then the very act of manifesting something would prove it to be a dream. You manifest something and therefore you know it to be a dream which then brought you to a crisis point when you realised that the future self was manifest and that you were older than you were now.

To me, when you manifested something in the dream world, it proved nothing. As, within all realms of reality you manifest your reality anyway. In the lower spheres (such as in the earth realm) there is lag between what you imagine and when it manifests. However, in the higher spheres it happens more quickly.

Whether or not you are travelling in the higher realms or remain in this realm you manifest your reality regardless. What you manifest manifests are different rate of speed.

Like it says in the film "the matrix" you can not see past the choices you haven't made yet.

There are two different parts to yourself. You have the higher and lower (or the inner and the outer) - the higher self has made choices and those choices will play themselves out and when they do you will be 40 years of age.

I feel this is the inner meaning of your dream

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype