View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 03:37 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry84
I still think that at least if someone's new to this, anxiety will exacerbate this problem to the fullest. Like when you said it first started. It was probably hard not to think things you didn't mean in part by not having practiced control over it and being anxious about the consequences of failing. And the new concept that there's certain ways you can't think without being heard, which will become easier not to worry about, and as a direct result, not do. Out of sight, out of mind. Of course. A factor of these problems, plus some, causes a big part of the thought broadcasting problem. But it's been five years so I'm sure you've learned not to worry.

I also don't have anything to hide in that sense. My conscience is clean. But I do worry that people read minds because they literally read minds and some of the stuff I would think is embarrassing. Meaning it's weird. I'm not weird when I interact socially, and I don't try not to be, but when I'm in the comfort of my own mind, I like to think any funny stuff I want to. Which brings us back to the "thought police" who would judge you for thinking something stupid. I'm a proud person, and it's disrespectful that someone would act smug and judgmental towards me for my very thoughts and think I'm supposed let that slide. As far as I'm concerned, it's a reason to confront that guy.

What I've experienced throughout my life contradicts the idea that the best readers can read anyone's mind. As if they can read the mind of the governor himself. Before all this happened, nobody seemed to hear my thoughts. Not even during the many psychic readings I've had. But psychics are supposed to be the definition of telepaths. I was about college age in '04, and still nobody had seemed to read my mind up until recently. Like I mentioned earlier, people talk about a way to "shut off" readable thoughts. And they imply that there is a way to think without people hearing it. I'm drawing from my own experiences to find a solution. A solution that you said probably exists. Any input from your extensive 5 years of experience on what the nature of it might be would be appreciated. Like when you're around people who don't seem to read minds, what is the nature of the situation? The nature of your thoughts? The vibe?

"Sensing" personality types generally do not have psychic experiences, and are generally not even interested, sometimes even spooked by it. It's us intuitives who have a "sixth sense" and are far more likely to be in tune with the subtle energies. Sensing personalities are very worldly, they focus on the "3d" world only, only the physical, what you can see, taste, hear, feel, and smell. Sensing types actually make up the majority of the population, so I'm not even too worried most of the time, I know they can't hear me because I asked the ones I know. But both sensing and intuitive types can pick up on your feelings in a sort of psychic way.

But you probably being an intuitive type, you will probably seek out others who are more similar to yourself, and it more than likely runs in your family, intuitives generally enjoy the company of each other, we are more like family, there is usually an easier connection amongst intuitives. And same goes for sensors, they usually get along easier with their own kind. My uncle is actually a sensor married to an intuitive type and their marriage was bad and horrible, I've seen other marriages of sensing/intuitive types and it's really a joke, most of the time the female intuitive is just gold digging....tisk tisk....

The nature of it? It's just natural from what I hear, there is a rumor that adam and eve could communicate telepathically.

Btw in my opinion most psychics are frauds, the real ones are more likely to hide it, but there may be a rare few real psychics who you pay. But most of the time I would not even bother going to a charlatan psychic, I'd rather just eat a fortune cookie, at least I'm guaranteed a positive message then lol.

Oh yea I think it's easy to "shut it off". I can even think fake thoughts. You just stop speaking in your head, I dunno I think it's easy, just maintain mental silence. But trust me, the best readers can not only hear your thoughts, but search your memories, like dig into your brain practically, that's what I mean by the best readers can read you regardless of whether you stop your real time thoughts or not...

Also from what I read, being in solitude for long periods can trigger this. Maybe meditation is only making it worse for you. As an introvert, I have had periods of hermit like states, and my experiences started a while after being like a hermit, but never before. The more I was in meditation like states, the more psychic experiences I had.

Oh yea I think weird funny things too. Like one time I thought it would be funny if this hot girl farted... lol....
who the heck cares. I just don't care anymore. If they are trying to police your thoughts, then give them a piece of your mind, think some funny horrible things about them and make them not even want to read your mind. It's their own damn fault for invading your privacy. I remember one of the thoughts I had after that first incident with my professor was "At least I've had sex before!"(He's like old and grey, and never married, probably a 60 year old virgin from my best guess) lol... then he started talking about his French lady friend in the middle of his lecture, it was so obvious he was reading my mind and I was just thinking some horrible funny things because I was mad at him, he too tried to judge me from my thoughts.... So I just judged him back, hah!