View Single Post
Old 18-03-2020, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
The very act of "helping" the world is one of the main reasons for the problems in the world . If everyone would just focus on themselves . Love is a destructive vortex and is not a fundamental of life it is a concept because no 2 people have the same concept of what love is and to the person with love it blinds them and consumes them until they satisfy its demands and people will blindly destroy anything in there path and justify all that they do in the name of love.
The higher the vibration the faster the thing dies the slower the vibration the longer it last so by "raising your vibration" you are killing yourself faster. The mentality of the new age movement Is one of blind destruction.

Yes, in some ways the act of helping can be one of the main reasons for the problems in the world. That is due to lack of understanding and people who are not of an honest vibration offering what they are not yet ready to give.

I think I know what you're trying to say here. However, to my mind your wording lacks understanding or knowledge.

It is not correct to say that a faster vibration will kill something. High vibration energy is attuned to love and love energy ( that is to say pure love energy) heals the human condition. This is linked to Joy, peace, surrender, compassion, understanding.. etc

A slower vibration - or in this context a low vibration is aligned with anger, rage, pain, fear, death, destruction, dis-connection, violence, the devil, demons, black magic. This energy will weaken the immune system, it will crush the spirit of an individual and could result in heavy life lessons.

I am not sure that you meant what you have said in this context. However, this is how it reads?