View Single Post
Old 31-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

I do wonder if we get a choice to re incarnate or not. I know from my experience coming into this life I so did not want to come in female. My mother had her lung collapse early on pregnant with me, then had major surgery. They did not figure she would stay pregnant but did. Then delivery was an emergency C Section the night of the worst storm Vancouver has ever had....I was born LOL .

I honestly feel I tried to end the coming in. I never connected with my Mother in life.

I do not feel that the Soul has a choice as there is a Soul Contract in place for us to complete so that we end with Enlightenment. I do not personally feel that the Soul is what goes to the Spirit Realms, but it goes back to the Soul Consciousness of the whole.

What stays in the Spirit Realm is that essence of our living being, that is what I feel as a Medium I make that connection with. That is our life force energy that is cast off in death.

Do we come right back in, at times I feel no as there could be lessons or hearing to be learned before we come back in, yet some I have worked with have a relative pass when a new family member is being born and there is a recognition of that Soul being the same.

My Dad always said when your number is up you go, he was never one to talk on an afterlife or the Soul but he has come back to visit. in cases where your so firm and final that death is the end I do wonder how that effects the Soul. What lessons in learning are there.

Lynn