View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
Hello

Was any of the mediums here able to reach deceased SF members? Like Matt (Devolution) and Adrienne?

Hello

I am Lynn the lead Admin here, I came here Feb 2006 and I was just getting to know Matt when he passed. I have had contact with Matt a few times. I know that he looks in as I have had times where I feel over run and I am assured I can keep things going. I know that this site helps so many in need of understandings.

When Adrienne got sick, I and very few knew her situation, I felt that something had happened and it was a blessing when a former member E Mail me to tell me the news in confirmation. I have felt her presence, when I was writing the memorial for her, I felt her watching over me. She was so surprised at how missed she would be.

I am so blessed that I have the support of the staff that I have here. We all work very hard to keep the lights on for Matt and his creation.

Lynn