View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 06:25 AM
Administrator
Hello

Every Medium is different in how the ability flows with them. Some like me come into the live "light switch on" meaning its natural to me, and its a part of me that does not go off. I can work with all 5 senses in play with the non living. I too am a gifted Psychic so I am comfortable with the living as well.

I feel personally that we are two parts the Spirit and the Soul. The spirit is that part that a Medium connects to that is the cast off or energy of the person that was once living. To me its the Soul that goes forth in the same Soul Family that reincarnates. That Soul holds the essence of many lifetimes within its being.

As I feel that its our footprint so to speak that is left behind, we are released to the afterlife or Light to be free to choose where and whom we connect with. Not all Mediums will be able to make contacts, no matter how good they are, as the spirit has to be willing to come in, or have the energy to come in.

We all have ability but at times if we are too close to the situation then we cloud what comes to us. I have had little to no contact with my Dad, yet in life we were very close. Emotionally I am too close to him still to have him flow in to chat.

I caution one's that want to open the doors to communications with the other side that once opened they are very hard to close, you never know whom might step in, as not all hold your best interests at heart.

In seeking out a Medium be wary of them "needing" too much information a true Medium needs nothing.

Lynn