View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:36 PM
AwakeningtoSpirit

Question Finding Dimes All The Time

Greetings,
This is my very first post (other than my introduction) and I want to tell you about an experience I have been having for about 5 years now. I have been finding dimes everywhere I go, I would love if it was 20$ bills, but alas, nope just dimes. So about 5 years ago, I realized I was finding these dimes everywhere, so I said to myself, hey, I am going to start collecting them, money is money right!? Then one day I arrived home and went to my bed room and walked through the narrow space between my bed and dresser to get to the closet to put my coat away. As I turn around I spot a dime on the floor that was NOT there about 5 seconds prior. So I tuned into myself..."what does this mean??" instantly I got the urge to call my mom, she would know! Come to find out she said both herself and her aunt Mary started finding dimes after my Granny (mom's mom) passed away. My mom said it's my Granny reminding me to "call home"...LOL!
I have a psychic friend who seems to think that spirit can't cross the physical barrier in order to drop, place, materialize these dimes....but I figure all matter is energy anyways, Granny must be pretty adept at materializing and manifesting....it makes sense (cents..lol) to me that it could be my Granny cause she had these piggy banks for us (her 6 grandkids) and would fill them up with her spare change...and I was always her favorite!!! LOL! Any thoughts or similar experiences??
Peace,
ATS