View Single Post
Old 17-11-2016, 12:13 AM
Super Moderator
I can completely understand your need to know what happens after the death of the body. Not to 'believe' not to 'imagine'....but to know. Most of us are at least curious, many of us have quite set ideas, some of us don't have any idea. It is one of the mysteries. The only reason it's a mystery is because for some reason when we come down here consciousness enters a very dense phase. That often baffles me, but I do realise that 'dense-ness' can be overcome at least in part, by expansion of consciousness.
I also feel that there are other aspects to the after-death state which we can only know when we go there -naturally, and permanently.

I have been given glimpses of the life beyond, and those have brought me much happiness. Yet I realise those lovely glimpses were from a clear minded, natural and innocent Soul whose Heart was full of love, and who lived this life for its own sake, and to the bitter end, with grace
I have also been given glimpses of incredibly dark/cold/horrible conditions (which I was given to envision from late childhood, but have only in the last few years begun to understand what those things were. They were Astral Worlds which I have experienced before and have no wish to return to.)
I look on those memories as visions into choices, and what I decide to do with myself, my consciousness -in all dimensions, and my energy-field. Those are states I have already known before, and I heed their warnings.
No -not 'punishment'....but simply like to like situations!

I have no logic parameters about it. Only my intuition and what I have glimpsed. Memory has been my teacher in one respect....Love in another and much greater respect. (about which I am still learning day to day.)

There are layers upon layers out there. There are literally billions of Astral situations. I would have no wish to gamble in any way with what may happen to my own Soul. Trying to outwit our own mortality, and our choice to enter the dense physical, may backfire. Yet our choices are our own to make. Our journeys are our own. No-one can tell us what to do. We have to find out ourselves.

Intent is everything in the Inner Worlds. It's wise not to forget that.