View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Knower

I personally have NOT been lied to by spirits...though I've only met a few or several including guides and angels, a spirit of a little boy who died of brain cancer, confirmed with the mother who owned that house, and a demon, and many other entities that had no communication with me whatsoever...but even the demon did not lie to me...my ego lies to me all the time though; people with their egos lie all the time...the spirits do not say much rather they show me things but say little; no lies; all just factual experience. The spirits don't mess with me thankfully. Personal demons will attach and do whatever they want to provoke people I hear and I believe that..just have no experience with that. After the demon encounter with playing with a ouija board I wanted nothing to do with forces of nature that are inspired by fear...if I had continued messing around with that realm I don't think I would have been able to say hat.

Do know that the spirits you encounter through evp seem to be human conciousness and some humans lie some don't, don't take anyones word for it and don't put them on a pedastal...not to be rude but there's a reason their etheric bodies are still tied down to this earth to "play" with living humans through evp or otherwise while others have passed onto higher realms; it's usually gripping fear, or tie to their family or possessions, lack of understanding, or something else, but either way take what you hear with a grain of salt if they are giving predictions; especially predictions that inspire fear; this never comes from higher knowing beings of light, and that sort of energy and trusting in a prediction, is exactly what can cause it to manifest.

Personally I think some evp (like those phone evp simulators) works as tarot cards do through the collective unified unconcious mind or force that is within all; but when it comes to spirits they come in all forms; you attract what you put out there...if you're looking for a game you'll get a game, if you don't put intention into it and go diving in this will attract spirits that seek to mess with people for whatever reason; always use the intention of love and light and your higher good; beings of benevolence, or however you wish to word that.