View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Master
I haven't bought a thing from Creepy Hollows. All the ones that came to me are free to do their own thing. And yes, CH does come across as a store but you're under no obligation to buy from them, or anyone else for that matter. They do seem to scare away people from doing their own conjuring which I think is a shame because you don't need spells etc. You do have to know what spirit it is that might be reaching out to you. I do believe that a spirit can break a spell if it really wanted to do so and that they play along with it, perhaps to show that there's good faith on its part. If there's a spirit (like a phoenix for example) that wants to be with you for whatever reason, you'll feel a calling or a pull towards it like you get when you feel a crystal calling you. You're simply drawn to it.

As for the ones I have, they came to me because my Higher Self sent them to me. If it wasn't for that, I would continue to ignore the spirit keeping that I found myself in several months ago. By the word spirit, they mean entities like djinn and mythical creatures.

As for vessels, they can be solid like crystals so you can wear it as jewellery. Those are simply contact points, or focus points, for you and the spirit. For example, I have an amethyst crystal that a jinni possessed as it was that jinni's decision to use it. The jinni specializes with healing so is a good match. I can make a pendant out of it if I want so I can wear it on a necklace.

There's a lot more involved with spirit keeping then I can post here.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)