View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 10:12 AM
Master
Next reading for tealily

Q: What's the best way to proceed if I wish to streamline my project list?

(I'm juggling a lot of things - I know I need to cut down/optimise. Advice on best way to start would be awesome :)

I will take your question there. Nice to see a new thread finally.

Six of pentacles reversed, Emperor reversed.

It feels like a male boss who is overseeing your work alongside others and feels content. There maybe some lack of open communication with your senior. If there is something you wish to change or work on, would like to develop it would be helpful to make that known to a boss in order to make it happen.
Emperor reversed to me feels like there might be some flexibility from someone towards you that might work in your favor, just be open to it and do not inhibit yourself from communicating what you need to. Pushing beyond what feels just allright, pushing beyond the work that is being done right now towards more advancement by talking to a senior. Communication and advise comes forth as the best way to proceed right now. You will find more flexibility and support from another once you do so.

I hope this relates in some way, let me know if there is something more i can look at for you here.

blessings

Next reading for angelic star.
My question. Any messages that come through.