View Single Post
Old 29-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
:) it is quite something that you picked Athena. She was an adopted mother of mine in several past lives and is present in the room with me as I type this :) she does call me that as well so I am surprised to hear from her through you (I talk with her a lot)

I get told that you should not be surprised because it is not the channel but the message that is the important part. For myself; I am not talking so much with Athena these days because I am moving close on being one with my higher self, so mostly I just communicate with myself these days though one of the Olympian muses has shown up disguised as a Raccoon, it is very much fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
So maybe I just need to take a step back away from things and deal with what I have at the present (although it's the rocks finding me sometimes, the last few days crystal and rock filled shoe boxes and containers are appearing in our house.)

This is the wisdom. Focus at being one with yourself in the present, there is no place you need to be but where you are and just let things come to you

I also found it interesting that two of the goddesses showed themselves af Celtic. There might be something there for you, so if I stumble upon it I will share it with you.