View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
There is no absolute proof for free will or any other spiritual topic; therefore, no one can be wrong or right. One can only draw from their own experiences to make conclusions. Based on my conclusions, I disagree with the idea of free will. I used two examples that supported the idea that free will depends on factors most notably genetics and upbringing. I was hoping that you would you go into detail about the suggested powers of free will possessed by my cousin and Roussimoff. Instead you now a suggest a paradox and ask my understanding for a list of items that don't seem directly connected to free will.

You find me wrong and nothing I say will resolve your internal issue with what i believe. Finding answers to questions will only lead to more questions.

You're looking for me to convince you of my truths. only you can.

Now i am repeating myself. Have you investigated the things i have listed or did you just assume with your current knowledge that they're not related to our power and free will? Are you assuming that all of them don't link together to give you an answer to each scenario including your cousin. I understand what the conscious collective currently "believes" to be true about DNA being absolute. Do you know how to alter your DNA? You do it unconsciously every day...

There's nothing more i can say to you about the current subject that will help you understand my beliefs. You've reminded me on why i don't come on this forum much of late. Thank you.

Imagine trying to explain trigonometry to someone who only understands algebra. This cannot be done in a single thread post. Nor do i wish to take away from the thread subject any more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckiNNgfMKcQ&t=44s