View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
I disagreed on a key point and gave explanations that supported my view. Instead assuming what I might think why not explain why you disagree on each of those points?
Again, instead of assuming that I can't be convinced me why not explain the powers of free will that my cousin and Roussimoff despite what I showed?
Everyone can be influenced by others to make a change but it's up to them to commit to the change. I'm only supporting my view the same as when you commented your view.
This: 'In the universe of free will there is no meant to be.' I disagree so the answer won't be a benefit.

If you disagree with a point i made then you find me to be wrong.

If you found me to be right then you wouldn't have disagreed.

I find both of us to be correct. I know it sounds like a paradox but it is not. LOA makes us both correct.

I did try to influence you by directing you right back to yourself. I know i may have come off course in my response please don't think me to be rude.
as to understand your full power you must first understand you.

To comprehend why me saying this is a universe of free will and nothing is meant to be you must first surrender to the idea that all you know is wrong.
you cannot learn new things unless you first are willing to let go of what led you to the new. this is a path of self not something i can show you.

Do you believe in reincarnation?
Do you understand spiritual progression?
Do you understand LOA fully?
Do you understand Karma
Do you understand the collective consciousness?
Do you understand alchemy?
Are you Conscious of your energy centers?
Can you direct your energy in you Body?
Can you or are you working toward understanding maya?
Do you communicate with your higher self or are you in touch with you intuition?

all of these things are involved in explaining my perspective and that's only touching on some of the things that led me to fully realize the same thing all highly enlightened teachers say "This is all a dream and everything in the dream is under your control and the entertainment of the dream is that you don't know you have full control"

If you truly want to know why i believe that we have full control then find out why you disagree or find out why i would think that. To understand me you must first understand self.

There is a very good reason why most guru's ask those seeking enlightenment the same question. "who are you"

The answer to that question leads you to understanding exactly what you disagree with.