View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 12:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Ultra-long wave = ultra-low frequency so could be likened to a dead/inactive Universe/God but not a non-existent sine-wave pattern.

Here is the conundrum. Higher frequencies are beneficial to the individual but low frequency is what results from meditation. Solution: high frequency waves / higher energy regions help to break bonding energy ie separation of self from source.

What if our senses see low frequencies as low energy but only because we make up such a small portion of the whole of manifestation. What if wave length is the same proportional to self at different scales.

Quote:
To be clear here, peaks/highs and lows/troughs of a sine-wave, as best as I understand, represent amplitude and that represents more or less photons or whatever medium were considering.

So the the frequency remains the same distance but the more quanta being measured will increase the height of the peaks and troughs.

Do you understand what I’m saying there?

Yes I understand, thank you for putting it into words that make sense at my level of comprehension. What you seem to be saying is that the frequency can remain the same but the amplitude can change, and that frequency and amplitude are directly correlated to quantities of quanta ie in this case photons.

It makes sense to me that there would be some concern about creating something from nothing.

Quote:
Out-of-phase has to do with two sine-wave patterns of the same medium that are not in sync with each other

this I understand as well.

Quote:
In a finite Universe/God, entropy is believed to eventually lead to one, very ultra-long wave i.e. long frequency, low energy single photon. So in the scenario above, if we were dealing with a photon, then there is at minimum two sine-wave patterns, at 90 degrees + to each other.

This I understand and agree with as well.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]