View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin

I have known people I would consider angels. I just never considered them funny. Lovely beyond what words can describe, and very enlightening to be with. Just never funny in the great sense of the word...

The fae thing I get... :)

(But it's not at all the kind she has)

But I'm actually a little sorry people have such limited perceptions of angels... I'm met with scepticism, 'you don't seem like an angel' 'too bubbly'. And my brother who am now beyond all doubt certain was an incarnation of Michael was the definition of humor. You would hear where he was because he would light up the area with laughter and love.

All angels can be dead serious. Of course. But our mission is to spread light right, to spread love, guide, direct (in which ever form our specific missions are) - how can we possibly do that if we are always in serenity, awe, bliss...? Life is an adventure, the coolest thing...!

Another incarnation of AA Michael that I suspect is Mike Dooley "Messages from The Universe" - he has that same loving twist to his ways and words...

Fun is divine too. Never underestimate laughter, for healing, right?
My brother (both ways) taught me that, cause I started out as a really really really serious little angel

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3