View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 05:18 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
but those who say stuff like the chakras are influenced by the rings of Saturn,.... what a load of ......

Maybe, but if not the rings of saturn what are the chakras influenced by?
This question is what has me wondering.

Maybe we should move this discussion somewhere else, but as far as I understand the chakras are conduit's for energy. transforming spiritual matter to a more dense plane and vice versa.

Opening them or closing them gives acces to dimensions beyond the normal 3d experience. Who benefits.

Taking into concideration that the 7 chakra system only came to be in a time where supposedly many "archonic" entities arrived. (1600's) I was wondering if they could have construed an overlay with wich energy (loosh) could be siphoned off using the chacra.

True or not.
A more unified and integral energy body seemed like a good idea at the time.
Especially since the older mentions of a chakra system is supported in various other ancient healing modalities. (chinese Qi concepts and healing for instance) Whereas the 7 chacra system seems to stand pretty detached from that. Now that the "new age" devised many an overlay to the "original" 7 chacra system on which the expanded a 13, 18 and 144 chacra system what if the same thing happened in the 1600's with the original 3 chacra system?

With Love
Eelco