View Single Post
Old 26-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I don't think I will reincarnate again. It was part of my "deal" package before this incarnation.

I've thought most of the day about your poll. If I HAD to reincarnate again, it would be # 3-Trademans (carpenter, bricklayers, glass workers, etc.). I would just want a "normal" life. My spiritual awaking (continued) can be done in any of the choices you have given. It is my most desired goal. But I would just want a normal everyday life if I had to come back.

No more school of hard knocks---PLEASE!
Thanks Linen53, quite interesting, at least you have a strong will not to reincarnate.

But you left the door openned, don't you think it might play on you as hours before death clicked down? Your spirit will be meeting intelligent beings (conscious spirit being) guiding you toward your next journey, and your spirit might have a change of hearth!, speculating here!

I don't know if I'm wrong, but, I started to think of what will I do after death and my hopes are that I start planning the where, what, how, when, others., of it!

I will asked guidance to my higher self in doing this planning because, I don't know much of how to do this!, I will surely be influence by the energy of love.

The best to you.