Thread: Missing home,
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Knower

Hello Cat,

I understand. Being aware of our ‘Star Kin’ and connecting with them seems, well, other worldly.

We have more than one family… there is our soul group and our incarnated/Earthy/physical family.

When I became aware that a number of the Guides I work with are, um, not from around here I had to wonder… Really? In time confirmation and validation came my way. I still go “Wow.” as I continue to learn more.

It is likely that you and these folks have been together and worked together more than once. Maybe many times.

Finding people to share the cosmic connection with a challenge. I know the ‘crazy’ feeling. If you feel so inclined, please check out http://www.seekingtheshift.com/ and browse through Cosmic Seeds. This little site is mine, I am not selling anything but you may find some thoughts that resonant with what you are feeling. I have more to add to the section when the time is right.

Anyway… going out on limb here… according to the Guides, one of my ‘kin’ is now in physical form, we have worked together in past lives and there is a strong potential that ‘he’ and I are in line to meet in this life. (LOL No, to my understanding he is not to be my significant other… Darn it!) I can tell you I am so excited by this potential that the thought brought tears to my eyes. Imagine, to meet this person, look him in the eyes and hopefully be able to say… “Hello brother. I know you.”

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.