Thread: Need an advice
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 03:49 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
Sometimes when I pray, I realized that there is some sort of unconscious expectation attached to how I think it should turn out. For instance if I pray for increased Faith and connection, I might imagine that I would suddenly miraculously feel the faith and connection... However, that is usually not how God works in my life and I later realized that the various challenges, doubts, and overwhelming disconnection was there for a reason. The events that play out and the various tests and tribulation that I face manifests and nurtures the very Faith and connection that I had been longing for. Therefore, I learned that when I pray, I simply accept and have faith that all is happening according to God's plan for me. We may not have the vantage point of God's infinite wisdom, but we should rest assure knowing that all is under His control. God bless! :)

Yeah, I also have this expectation thing in my mind, which is wrong to have. So I try to remove it, also when I don't think about the result at all the prayer is more efficient... :)