View Single Post
Old 16-03-2018, 10:41 PM
greentea

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Are you focused more on the fact that it was weak in the first place or were you focused on the joy of the relationship? What was your motivation for trying this out?

There is the factor of free will to also consider. You are talking about two spirit entities having their own law of attraction. The laws are much more complex, I would think.

And then, of course, to consider that sometimes there is 2 steps backward and 1 step forward... rather than 1 step backward, 2 steps forward.

Hi aimtobe, thank you for your post.
I guess I'm more focused on the fact that it is weak. Sometimes I feel happy because I think of memories we made together and can imagine that this will get better, but sometimes I think of the situation right now and am disappointed that nothing has happened yet. I know I shouldn't think about the situation right now, but it is hard to not think about what is. So maybe it is better to not think about it at all? Not about a positive and not about a negative outcome?

My motivation for trying this out is that I appreciate and miss this person and don't want to lose contact. Right now it looks like we're losing this friendship, but I don't want to force anything by running after it...

What do you mean by 2 steps backward and 1 step forward?