View Single Post
Old 18-12-2016, 12:37 AM
Master
Communication with the Infinite does have its positive and negative aspects.

On the plus side, you're privy to all the knowledge and secrets of the universe. On the negative side, you become painfully aware of every failing due to the human condition.

I've had to battle God all morning, telling me that I 'talk too much'. lol

He's not telling me to 'shut up' in so many words, but to choose my words well and wisely, saying that silence often says much more than words can.

It's hard to explain this, but I can only try.

When the infinite beauty and mercy of the Lord fills my whole being, I want to shout it from the rooftops - I want to share and express it because it releases some kind of 'pressure valve' within me.

Problem is, the energy reaches my Heart Chakra, where I dwell on it, then I dissolve into it at that level, then it goes up to my Throat Chakra, where I express it and thus the whole energy dissipates into expression. It gets 'stuck' there.

Yeah, so the whole pressure isn't meant to be released at that stage, it's meant to build up before it can progress into the higher levels and into the higher Chakras.

Sometimes, this cannot be helped - like when we fall in love and carry a picture of our beloved around with us...telling all and sundry 'this is who I love' and showing the picture around and sharing the feeling, when if that feeling remains unshared, the love goes much deeper and way beyond what is currently experienced.

It's like trying to work out whether I have achieved enlightenment, or if I am just 'spiritually awake/aware' - whether I have attained Nirvikalpa Samadhi, or I am still stuck in Savikalpa Samadhi, or I am in a state existing between the two.

So God chimes in with 'you'll never know while ever you keep shooting your mouth off about it'.

It's all about the 'knowing' which must be kept to oneself in order to 'know more' or that silence which surpasses all understanding.

It is difficult for me to 'hold back', but it's not really 'holding back'...more like 'holding out' on God. I want to try and share it to bring others to a greater understanding, but what understanding can there be if I don't really understand it myself?

Because I tend to explain everything that is 'going on' and I'm not very selective about it either, God has said that He will help me release just the right amount of energy at any particular Chakra so that I can progress to the next.

I may have to spend less time on here as a result of it and instead of telling you all how I feel, show more of that feeling to God.