View Single Post
Old 15-12-2018, 11:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
you should reach conclusions on your own without help from the universe.

eh, please do not reach for the conclusions on your own.
This would enforce the belief that you are EGO and thus ALONE.And so you will ALWAYS be WRONG, because you are excluding youself from the Universe, in this case.

Wait Instead, patiently. There are some lessons which you will understand LATER.

I can tell you this, because when i ask for a Sign, i DO get them. And i have asked for many signs (read when my faith was low, but not each day, it's more like every 5~7 months) and saw them.

Now i can tell you, as well, that in some cases i recognized them clearly, and in some cases i haven't. But you know, now i recognize that it
was all the learning process.
Once i recognized them clearly, once not - BUT i recognized them later the same day, because the universe let me know what was preventing me from seeing them, so that i can tell others, who do not recognize them.

If you are thinking too much, engaging in thoughts of worry or fear, then you will not recognize the signs because of preoccupation with meaningless. And by doing so, it is you who is not wanting to notice them.
The more you disengage in thoughts and the more you let be simply happy and in the present moment, the more signs you WILL recognize.
Not only that you will recognize the signs which you have asked today, but you may recognize the signs which you have asked for, YEARS ago.