View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Guide

In my NDE, I didn't see any demons. I did see a departed loved one, and I did see an angel made of light. I also saw the light, because they went into it when they turned around to leave me in that foggy place.

In my search for what I saw, I was told it was purgatory, or the holding place. I do not believe that, there was no pain or fear there...it was simply another plane that I passed into before death. I was not afraid...but if I listened to them, I would have been.

It's seems when you first cross over, you are in another plane...and from what I seen and believe...is people who see demons and such in that plane, it is because of their own negative thoughts and energy. They create such realities based on their fears.

I believe that in this plane, they also have to face such negative conditioning, beliefs, and any issues they have stemmed from trauma or negativity if they are still holding onto it. This way they can move on to a higher spiritual realm of a higher frequency and vibration. Everything is energy, and energy
travels by vibrational frequencies. This is not a new age concept, this is what I saw.
People die all the time and aren't always buried in consecrated grounds, so do animals, ect. I think this is an ancient belief system.

When I had my NDE, I had never been baptized or filled with the holy spirit.. There are alot if religions that believe you have to be in order to go to heaven. I'm not opposed to it, but I don't personally believe this, since it's not what I experienced. The things that affect us most, are our own beliefs. Unfortunately, alot of people go through life, believing what they were told...and not personal students who learn from their own experiences. Be careful what you believe, and be very discerning...because those things can distort or arrange your reality...here and in the after life...and will have to be cleaned, and reprogrammed into your spiritual after life once you cross over.

I've read stories of people seeing hell, and demons, Satan, ect. These people claimed to be atheist, Christian's, ect. It doesn't matter what they were, or their religious background...at some point in their life, they had been told or heard about hell, atheist or not, and it planted a seed of fear or a seed of belief, since they weren't raised or grounded in a seed of protection and love.

Religions plant these seeds, and recruit people to teach these beliefs and judgements on non believers, atheist, their own children, family, friends, enemies, coworkers, neighbors, Muslims, Christian's, the mail man, random strangers, the Easter Bunny and even Santa Clause. It's a viscous cycle.

I personally like Albert Einstein, and Julius Robert Mayer...who taught the Law of Conservation. Thermodynamics are much more interesting to me, than babbles of hell and brimstone. That's what Halloween is for, the morbid lovers...and if I ever did get costumed up and get into it, I'd go as a Catholic Priest, just for the irony.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Last edited by Colorado : 22-09-2018 at 12:44 PM.