View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 08:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
My perception is that it is never planned or encouraged by the soul but the conditions of a particular life could make it a possibility but I do not believe it is something expected. I don't suspect we are ever judged for leaving but I think the soul hopes we are able to stick it out so we can progress faster past the tough lesson. My perception is that we are here to find the healthy solution, by trail and error. Sometimes in the journey we make unhealthy choices to fix our troubles and maybe sometimes that includes suicide but I suspect our soul does everything in its power to try and avoid it. So I don't think it is ever planned but it could be a potential life path if the life is a rough one for the human aspect of the soul to handle. But I agree, trying to help others find another solution is the way to go.

An interesting perception Michelle. I would like to point out many unhealthy souls continue to live on and not take their own lives. Many seemingly healthy and powerful souls do however. I think that a collaboration of souls interconnect and create a contract. The life path and contract terms are played out in life (lives). As with most contracts, agreements must be kept.