View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Many Lessons are learned by being here.for some people these lessons are just to painful to bare.
we cant judge anyone for commiting suicide.because we don't know the state of the persons mind at the time.
a person who commits suicide goes into Healing in the spirit world.until they come to terms with what they have done.
I don't believe that anyone is born to commit suicide in later life. its what cards you have been dealt with. some have a Blessed life others don't.
I have known people who have commited suicide.people you would never thought would do such a thing but it happens.
The body may die but the soul lives on

Namaste

So true. Once when I lived in the mountains, someone we knew -a climber -committed suicide. I hardly knew this guy. Only knew "of him" because he was a bit before my time there.
One night I had a vivid dream about him. He was happy when I asked him how he was. He told me he was learning how to play the guitar. Said he'd always wanted to do that but never did.

Later I found out what this guy looked like. Exactly as I had dreamed of him. Someone also told me he'd always wanted to learn to play the guitar....

So things were obviously working out for him in the afterlife. What happened later, and what personal challenges he felt he had to meet, I have no idea. But I am sure when the time was right, he would get the courage to do them.