View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Experiencer

Curiosity, any chance you could give us a bit of a back-story? It seems like we've responded without having enough details to give you an answer that helps.

I don't usually delve into magic or the occult anymore, but I do have some knowledge in this area that could help. I'd also like details of how you know someone is targeting you, what they are doing, and the effect it has on you (to get an idea of their motivation).

The psychic shields and protections generally offer defense to your subtle bodies rather than your physical one. If some people are unfairly targeting you, there are methods to reflect their energy back on them, among other things. But I'm hoping to get more details from you before offering advice. I don't want to give you a 'boxing glove' and send you into a fight against a heavy weight, so to speak.

[edit]
I thought I'd add to this because it should give you some short term comfort while we work out ways to help. If there are people targeting you and having a negative impact on you, and using occult methods to do so, there are 'higher' beings you can call on to help. If their activities are counter to 'universal law', you can essentially request that the universe correct the imbalance; in a small sense, this is invoking the law of karma.