View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 01:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I would say the first thing you need to do is some divination to determine if there really is a curse. What makes you/they think they were cursed, what is happening. Do you or your parents know who put the curse on them and is that person still alive.

Hi! I actually posted about this on the 'Healing requests' forum but will copy and paste it here as it gives all the details.

Taken from the other forum:

"Since I am requesting healing I thought this should be posted here. I will try to explain this the best way I can without it being long-winded.

In 1979 my mom and her ex-boyfriend split. She met another man, who is now my dad, and they have been together ever since. However, after he found out about my dad, he started questioning her. He was very upset to learn that she and my dad were buying a house. He told her, "I will put a hex on you both! You will have bad luck, and will be broke for the rest of your life." My mom just laughed it off. He then said, "Don't laugh. I will do it." My mom told him she would have it removed, but she never did anything about it.
Her ex-boyfriend was a very jealous person, and according to my mom, would be the type to do something like that. Since then, my parents have endured many hardships and things aren't getting any better. As if the financial woes are not enough, they are now dealing with some major health issues.

I'd also like to add that my mom received a psychic reading this morning. She said the psychic told her she saw where somebody from her past had put a curse on her, which led to her misfortune. My mom was shocked because she never gave her that information. Unfortunately though, that psychic only gives readings.

If anybody reading this could cast some kind of spell to remove this horrible hex, or if someone could please offer some kind of healing, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!"

The ex-boyfriend is still alive and well, btw. I have since talked to my mom. She agreed with you on worrying about it too much. She is just going to put it out of her mind for now. Thank you for the information, however. She may try that in the future.