Thread: I Teleported
View Single Post
Old 24-12-2017, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualLee-Lea
My physical body was in one place and I was in another. I didn’t want to teleport and I didn’t believe in teleportation yet it is real and it happened to me. The teleportation occurred in a public place and it lasted MAYBE 1-2 minutes tops. I was unaware of what happened until I returned back into my physical body. After returning back into my physical body it was as if time stopped briefly (pause button) and play was pressed when I realized I was back. When I teleported to the other location I could SEE what was going on but I couldn’t interact. It wasn’t a bad experience and it has only occurred once. I’ve visited the location of the teleportation many times and nothing happened. Time Travel has to be possible and real because I experienced Teleportation.

It sounds like you experienced an out of body experience or astral projection. When this occurs, you project your consciousness to another location, but your body still maintains where you are. Perhaps you can share this experience in the Astral projection section on the forum and others may be able to offer you some advice. I've experienced some form of astral projection, mostly in meditation, but no where near as descriptive as your experience. Do you recall what was going on in your conversation or interaction with your friends or any other detail that prompted you to have your experience? Was there anything in particular that stood out to you? Perhaps when you investigate what happened and what you felt or was on your mind when it happened, you could understand how you did it and try again. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬