View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 07:50 PM
Ascender
Gurm, you have written a very moving account of the passing of your mother. It is perfectly normal for those who are transitioning to be met by their loved ones on the other side. My dear father, when he was in hospital, once told me that he had seen a bright long tunnel and that it was lovely. At the time, about twenty years ago, being much more sceptical than I am now, I didn't really listen and assumed that it was just some sort of dream. But over the years, my own experiences have shown me that people (and animals) do indeed have a sense when their moment of passing is near, and that at that time they are met by those who have come to help them cross over.

Normally, those who help a being to cross over are loved ones, although in some cases (e.g. sudden, painful, traumatic death), there are others who may come to assist, who are skilled in helping those traumatised to adapt. There is nothing frightening about it.

My condolences on the passing of your mother, but you can be sure that she is in safe hands and with loved ones.

Slightly off topic, I really like Sikhs! They are generally vegetarian (especially in the langa) and are very kind and compassionate souls.

I wish you well in your spiritual journey.