View Single Post
Old 24-11-2011, 05:27 AM
Golden28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
Golden28, you gave a reason why you should not merge with All That Is.
You did not say whether you would want to, assuming you have achieved that high a vibration.

I have asked this question because so many are concerned with achieving enlightenment, union with All That Is. It made me wonder whether they would merge with God/All That Is and need not come back ever again if given the opportunity tomorrow.

A Personal one from me? okay well.. no the only thing i want to find out about is ghosts/the paranormal and i strongly believe that if you gained this enlightement you would have the easy way out and there would be ground rules in place for contact with the living. where as currently as im living i have the chance to do so without breaking any of those rules "that im aware of"

For me that wouldnt go good, even in Death i will still be arround watching over the world, Thats kind of a dream of mine, Seeing how technology changes over the years and witnessing it in death, even though in death you may have a much higher understanding of it all, i believe this is my path in life/Death lol