Thread: Electronic Tree
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 02:23 AM
Guide

Electronic Tree

Hey everyone thanks for helping me out with this dream. I want to see if I can gleam more from this dream.

In the dream I was in a room that looked like a bed room. The room was dark but it was lit up with a tv screen. My boss was laying down on the bed and he mentioned if I put seeds in the tree that it would give me something back.

In the dream it felt like ive seen this tree around but didnt know what it did or that it could do what it did and that it was hidden from me. There seemed to be a section on the tree that had a bunch of seeds. If I took some seeds and put it in the top of the tree it would eject a blue cd. It kinda worked like one of these gum ball machines where it would light up a little bit. I decided to put a bunch of seeds in there and out came a bunch of pokemon cards. I was looking through them and most of them were different versions of Electrobuzz holographic card. The backs of the cards also looked like yughio so I assume it doesn't really matter what kind of cards tthey were. I dont have any reall value of electro buzz over other pokemon but I do recognize my perception of it. It was in the original pokemon series... it was a gym leaders pokemon and it was rare... and it looks cool. Thats about it....

Next part of the dream is me putting in a cd on a small laptop and being outside what looked like an apartment at night. There was a microwave there too so I opened it up and it looked like a chili dog... I then saw this white wolf come over the ridge... Ive seen these wolves before in my dream... I gave him the bread and he went away... it didnt look like it was threatening but as if it knew me and I knew him... I also was thinking to myself... if I got his puppy that I would be able to move on.... Then a song started.... "Im never going to give you up by Rick Astley."

The last part was me packing up and starting to head back when Mr T shows up in a black suv with a girl and they are going where im going.... I ask them if I could put my laptop in their suv and get it later. Mr T said sure just make sure its secure. He pops the back open and there are ties that hold stuff down in the back and so I secured my laptop.

I thought this part was strange so I guess I will look it up... lol I never really thought about how obviously this part was. My ideas towards Mr T.... he seems loud, wears a lot of gold necklaces and is comical in a serious way is what I think of him... my name also starts with T and im black so Mr T is a common nick name for me...

Thanks for your help sorry if its long...