View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 08:55 PM
Master

I have a morning routine, so I don't have to decide if I exercise or don't. It is a check on my list.

I also know that my body and mind need that exercise. I remember that when I skipped exercising for a few days I experienced discomfort.

Rarely, when my schedule is too tight, or when I really don't feel like exercising, I do a shorter routine, I move it later in the day, or just skip it that one time.

I tried exercising later in the day, after reading some recommendations. It was okay physically, but I felt the pressure of having to do it the whole day long. When I returned to the morning exercise it felt better. There are also opinions that working out on an empty stomach is better, more effective.

I'm talking here about a half hour workout routine, not about aerobic exercise, like brisk walking, which I do in the afternoon, another half hour, most days.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.