View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 12:29 AM
Master
P.S. Shivani Devi
Because of your high IQ, I have no doubt that you have got a very good mental grasp on how to care for yourself.
But perhaps you could start another thread on these bodily diseases and malfunctions described so that people could contribute the healing techniques they/we have used to overcome them (?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
On the next level down are bodily diseases and malfunctions. Sadhana and discipline are meant to strengthen the nervous system (both sympathetic and parasympathetic) and also, the auto-immune response and homeostatis, so without the proper spiritual practice before kundalini starts bolting like a wild, spooked horse, many diseases of the nervous system and auto-immune system can result, leading to diseases like Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Functional Neurological Syndrome (what I suffer from), Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (I also have these), Arrhythmia, Dysautonomia (inability of the body to maintain regular homeostasis), Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Allergic responses to things one wasn't previously allergic to, Auto-immune diseases including cancers and whatnot.