View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Seeker

Message from Lord Shiva

Messages from Shiv Baba

Fear not because I’m here always near you & with you in all your trials…. Whenever you are approaching a goal that you doubt if you can complete it or not I help you to go through it & help you through the way …..

Only your heart knows what is right & what is wrong for your spiritual growth… it is there that I put all the wisdom of the entire universe… it is not a mere organ or a thing it is the wisest of all… it is a library of wisdom from which you can draw out as many books worth to read to assist you in your journey ahead.

My love is for all of you…. even if you think that you are not worth enough.. it is mere opinion of you about yourself just as a perception of another about you is not what you are .. .just like a reflection of you in a muddled river or water…. Flow towards the source of light & you will know WHO YOU ARE and why you are put here on this earth…..

Trials are always there … without it you will not attain or achieve anything in your life neither here nor there in the spiritual world… it is hard to make any one of you to understand that whatever you are going through is a part of your spiritual journey… fret not as I am here for you…

Never delve deep in doubt as it is just like a stone that would take you to the depths of negativity from which you are distracted away from the light…. Let your doubt find an answer through masters, your deity , signs, angels or any such guides that are willing to help you understand…..