Thread: Peace
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2016, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
I was curious about this subject too. The masters I heard speak on it basically said nothing is permanent. That seems to be their view. Some big war is going on somewhere in the world. Then, it is not going on. Everything is in a state of flux or a process and change. Tolle said something similar to Jesus in that people who harm others are ignorant. They know no better. They can't be blamed because they are basically on auto pilot. They have no self awareness. They follow their conditioned thoughts like robots. They blindly follow their lower animal natures. As Jesus said, "father forgive them they know not what they do."

Impermanence allows me to know things change in life, I relate to this view in myself. In the inter-connected/my inter-being state and relationship I hold in myself with all life, I also choose to build peace so its not really about judgement or needing to create them in why and how and reasons, my understanding of myself in my own depth allows me to know the foundational reasons. I want my own presence to feel/be peace aware of life as it is. Life shows me where I am not at peace. I change the channel when I am at peace because it is changed in peace, so my whole movement becomes peace. Understanding can build peace, but ultimately my self reflections and awareness show me myself in all that and that is important to me overall one with understanding.

Quote:
But like you alluded to, we don't have to let others destroy our inner peace. In the astral world, according to what I have read, we are pretty much segregated according to our spiritual development. There really is no mixing of lower and higher souls unless we have acquired the role of a mentor or teacher. But on earth, all mix together, on purpose for maximum growth potential. Higher souls have to deal with lower ones, usually within the same families. But once kids grow up, they can escape abusive parents and relatives and choose to not associate with them. As adults, we chose who we let in our lives. We can choose to only surround ourselves with kind loving people. I will say though, that karma will often arrange things so we have to continually deal with some bad people. But we can still learn to not let them affect us in various ways. Really, having a bad parent or boss can really make one learn a lot of spiritual lessons fast. How to move through those kind of relationships without having them affect you in negative ways.

I let all life move me as it is, when I am moved I listen and become aware of myself and my part in everyway it moves me. My peace in this way is less infused with stories and more in silent awareness/observer of others and moving myself according to that space of peace in myself. This is what I am choosing to practice. To act and move and do what I need, but from a state of peace in myself with silent awareness.

"Peace is retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than what you think it is" - Wayne W. Dyer.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder