Thread: Peace
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
I tend to zoom out and try to see the bigger picture. One, some stuff I chalk up to my past life karma. Some bad things we are meant to experience and there is no way to avoid them. But of course how we handle these experiences is up to us. Two, we can always learn something from conflict with others. We can use these experiences to understand ourselves and others better. Lastly, there truly are some evil people on earth. When I run into them, I try to get away from them. That's all you can do really. Any interaction with them brings about dark things. Really these encounters are about them. Does't really matter who you are. These types of people attack whoever is handy and close by. If you are not there, they attack others. I know at least two people like this who have ruined many lives. It's strange but they have this aura of destruction. Anyone who comes into their orbit has horrible things to happen in their lives. Logically, if a kind good person can make others lives better, then it would also be true a hateful negative person full of ill intent can make others lives worse.

If this works for you in this way, that is all that matters.
I try to remain present with what is moving in myself and it continues after the fact until I am done. I try not to move myself in the world entertaining the story of others. That only keeps my peace separated within my relating, so I prefer to build awareness of life as a movement from within me. Life is moving itself as it is. By being self reflective and moving into a more peaceful movement of all this, I find my language and movements change in the awareness building of others in this way. I am simply aware of what is there. I reflect on my own part and build peace deeper for all life in me. Even as it moves as it is itself.

There is another quote I have saved on my computer.

Watch your thoughts, they become words
Watch your words, they become actions
Watch your actions, they become habits
Watch your habits, they become character
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder