View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018, 08:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
I had a big lesson about trusting the universe this last year. I needed to move and I used law of attraction on this and was trusting I would get the perfect place.

Place #1 was a end unit of a triplex with a private backyard, big 2 bedroom almost perfect, but, didn't get it.

Place #2 Another end unit in a triplex was even larger but, less money and at the end of a culdesac. Nope not that 1 either.

Both of those were single story places as I had tendon problems on 1 ankle and was advised for surgery.

3rd place is #38 in a 39 unit complex and a end unit that is upstairs and turned out to be awesome. After 6 months here my ankle is healed. have a pool, the others didn't. The 1 I wasn't really that interested in turned out to be absolutly perfect.

And about the other places:
#1's area is now the highest crime rate in this city.
#2 triplex burnt down about 2 months ago.

So I have been going with the flow and trusting the universe now.

Great example Khall of how the Universe has our deepest interests at heart although we often don't know it at the time. I think we have to travel blind at times ...it can be a scary experience..perhaps this is the challenge for us all is to learn to trust ? All the best. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge