View Single Post
Old 18-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Guide
I had a similar experience when my mother first introduced me to dowsing; she gave me what turned out to be a window decoration but it was perfectly OK for dowsing and did the job, even though it was slightly impractical for dowsing as it had a massively long chain which I wrapped around my hand. One day, it stopped working, could not dowse at all, anyhow, anyway. I thought I'd done something wrong, so I phoned my mum, who also dowsed and she rang me back and said that I needed get myself a proper pendulum which I did straight away and it was business as usual.

I feel the same thing may apply to you; yes you can dowse with metal coathangers very successfully but perhaps this is something you will be very interested in and be very good at, so you need to equip yourself with a decent pair of rods.

Not sure where you are based but have a look at the British Society of Dowsers, they well all manner of dowsing equipment.

Patrycia