View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain95
The way I understand my path is to be present with whatever is without bias that would come from the conditioned and conceptual mind. Right now is there a desire? If so let it go, if not desire does not exist for me now.

Like if I say desire is a problem, that may or may not be true. Is desire present in the current moment? I have to look at my actual state,

Precisely.

Quote:
]not an imagined one where I tell myself desire is always a problem for me. But then maybe that's the actual state right, telling myself stuff about desire, being in my mind.

Yes.

Quote:
Then say I say everyone has desires and desires are good and all of that... here again where is my attention? It is on my thoughts. Desire is a word for something else, to name this something else something I have to focusing my attention on the mind and thought. The conceptual symbolic world not the actual one Buddha says we can also experience and live in.

I think the one Buddha describes is an imaginary one.

Quote:
The only thing that exists is what is present now. But then, yes, we humans can also live within the conceptual mental world where desire always lives and exists.

Zactamondo.