View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elohim
really, can u let me know ,hows that , i said breath meditation would help u burn it

When I was 27 years old, creator let me to see how he dealt with the astral light of my baby. To him time is not valid or my age is not valid, so he pulled off my babyskin and only the group of astral light left. Then he rectified and intensified my astral light. That's the karma base. It's the projection of the Cosmos, the life of a person. So when you reach there or your prayers or mantra .... reach there , it's like a drop of water in an ocean or you're in the vast universe. When you're outside of it, it's small but when you reach there , it's as big as the real universe. This is the reality of the spiritual world or astral world. There's nothing you can do about it. So you've to know even creator can't ask me to use meditation to change my astral light. So can human understanding or using any methods to change the karma? The answer is no way.

The astral light is totally separated from your reach. You may reach there when your consciousness is shrunk to that part that's when a person die.