View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Ascender

I see it as we are learning how to express ourselves under varying conditions and equilibrium's where the same spirit we are must learn to express itself in seemingly entirely different forms-- That is, their is a common factor in every choice we make, and yet if we appear to making different choices, we will appear to be learning different lessons, or incoherent lessons with no known unifying factor-- To me that unifying factor is to come to understand one's own immortality by recognizing in thousands of different forms, the thing that remains constant-- Each form that expresses it refines our ability to recognize it by seeing that it is not in the form itself, but is throughout all forms--

Quote:
Karma is like getting a new computer when they just hit the consumer market; you learn how to operate the machine– Later, 10 years or so; you finally get a new one and things have radically changed, so you learn it again almost from the beginning, something of the same nature– Fast forward; and this occurs on a frequent basis, multiple computers in the home of different OS’s, cell phones, increasing use of technology in the public world– By this time, if one is not turned off; everything becomes rather inherent, the ability to understand the logic of their existence as it comes– To use such a machine to express yourself goes from learning the latest technological advances to swimming in a sea of fluid interfaces of varying quality and structures, and we have our inner guidance to do what we so wish relative to the perspective it is experienced– But suddenly, we come across a wall– Though we are fully capable of using technology as it develops to express ourselves; we cannot express ourselves further than the technology allows (as a consumer at least, general like)– This is dharma, dharma is the governing order when one has unified the fragmented perspectives within one’s self for the most part; and still finds that he is subject to forces that appear higher than himself– Dharma, while being more complex than simply this; dharma is the karma of all else, or your cosmic karma– It is the limitation of the universe to express itself in its highest expression, because this is so true for the individuals that make up this greater being– Why does it not just tell itself in a more clearer fashion? Because this is so true for the higher being that makes up the individual–
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--