Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Thanks so much for sharing that. It feels a lonely journey, there's so much written on the net and posts here on this forum about awakening but not so much on ascension. The experience definitely is focusing on the physical aspects as opposed to the mental and emotional. Just this morning I awoke with minor backache and have this heat going up my spine, it's quite a soothing, comforting feeling. The main thing I'm battling is constant tiredness and even though I'm sleeping it doesn't feel restorative.
Go on then, I'll take the bait.

Yep it's lonely at the end of the day, while we can do the footprints in the sand bit we still walk alone at the end of the day because nobody else can quite experience it the way we do. There's the revelation.

The word 'ascension' has conjured up all kinds of misconceptions and I'm actually glad that it's something that's losing its hold, quite frankly. The way people used to speak of it they thought they'd float off into some higher dimension because they'd read a couple of books. Really. We're all going to pop our clogs and end up in the 'higher Spiritual realms' - the bad guys too as it happens.

What you're going through is the energetic equivalent of puberty. It's really no secret that our mental state can have an impact on our bodies and general health, so it's really no great leap to think that energetic changes can have even more of an effect. By the way, what we resist persists so try and take your mind of not having a restful sleep, thinking about it not being restful is counter-productive. Same with feeling tired, don't focus on it. Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it, you wanted to heal yourself and if you're going to do that then you need something to heal yourself of. Backache also does the job. The heat going up your spine is Kundalini energy

We're not really 'ascending', what we are doing is becoming what we already are - if that makes sense. We are re-discovering, re-membering what we are and where we came from - which is everywhere.

Ascension is about bringing fifth-dimensional consciousness into this plane of existence. Reading Spiritual books and watching YouTubes isn't going to cut it, what this means is that the higher consciousness will be embodied and expressed, not just talked about in forums.

Have you seen Matt Khan's stuff? He's not so airy-fairy as some.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpG5eNrCnME