View Single Post
Old 13-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningnow
Hello I was wondering if tai chi could have any negative effects for people suffering from mental disorders and whose energy might be wacky. as for me i often have periods of uncontrolled energy spurts and schizoid thinking, paranoia etc. when i do tai chi i feel the chi very good and it really brings me present although i feel it might be on an unrealistic plane of reality. Is tai chi still good to practice with unrealistic thinking and uncontrolled energy levels? I ask because i have read before in this chakra book that those with mental disorders should be careful when they do tai chi, qi gong and yoga etc... anyone experienced and have any advice? please and thank you...

it does energise the system doing these excercises, but it not only energises you....it energises and amplifys any negative energy in your system as well, so you could say it has announced to you whats been hidden in your body and mind, so you need to look at how you de-energise whats been brought forth, it can take the form of having sudden bursts of anger or sadness and the paranoia you mentioned in your post or it could be something more sinister, that can be done by analysis and meditation...so it's more work for you! someone mentioned recalibration in one of the posts which I would go along with, so if your struggling with things internally going on already then there could be more problems for you down the line.
just my view on this.