Thread: Does God exist
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 ABC, 123, Thats How Easy Universe Can Be

We go to sleep and awake from sleep because of cause and effects phenomena of occupied space i.e. related to our finite Uni-v-erse.

Occupied space does not emerge.

Occupied space is eternally existent.

Occupied space cannot be created/emerge, or destroyed.

Occupied space eternally co-exists with biological life, or biological life emerges/created from occupied space.

Biological life has potential to access metaphysical-1, mind/intellect ergo the ability to access rational, logical common sense concepts and irrational, illogical non-sense. Ex:

1) concept of macro-infinite space, outside/beyond ergo metaphysial-2,

2) concept of self outside of a conceptual finite universe, looking back in upon that universe, as if they are a god, holding the finite universe in their conceptual hands.

Uni-v-erse is complex.

Biological human is less complex.

Virus is least complex--- RNA or DNA not both ----

Tetrahedron is less complex--- minimal 3D as 4 vertexes{ Y } ---

Triangle is less complex--- minimal 2D 3 nodal events{ V } ---
. Dot as conceptual point, cannot exist as less than 2D area representation ergo the shortest line/linear is a dot/point.

3D tetra{4}hedron divides all of "U"niverse into two. All that is inside the tetrahedron and all that is outside.

2D triangle divides all of "U"niverse into two. All that is inside the triangle and all that is outside the triangle.

There exists absolute truths, we access via rational, logical common sense.

There exists relative truths, we access via rational, logical common sense.

There exists concepts that are false via irrational, illogical non-sense and less comprehensive thinking, and/or other human proclivities that humans are allowed to do.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
3) Finite, occupied space Universe, eternally exists in some dynamic state/phase/shape/form/pattern.
2) 1) Macro-infinite non-occupied space is eternally existent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1) metaphysical-1 mind/intellect ergo concepts of #2 and #3 above, eternally exists in complement to #2 #3 above.
I've not yet seen any rational, logical common sense explanation, that, invalidates my above givens, as I've been proposing for some years now.
Start with the whole, and then no parts can be excluded.... Bucky Fuller....
R6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman