View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
I really love this topic. I for one experienced somewhat of a spiritual/intellectual awakening around 2013/2014, at least a year prior to meeting my twin at the beginning of 2015.

I think it must have started when I watched DMT: The Spirit Molecule, a documentary that was available on Netflix at the time. I became fascinated with the experiences the DMT test subjects reported; they all seemed to experience some kind of inter dimensional/space travel and meet the same beings during their DMT encounters. The beings they met were often described as "machine elves." The test subjects also described an overwhelming feeling of love and and understanding of Source energy that all love flows through. This hyper sensory awareness changed them. Like most drugs, DMT became more highly regulated by the government and lab tests like this are not possible any longer. The more the government can block our enlightenment and dampen our experiences, the easier we are to control, right? Basically I think there are many paths to spiritual enlightenment, and meeting a TF/experiencing kundalini, etc. is just one. There are so many people who come to the same conclusions after doing psychedelic substances, and while I've never tried drugs, I became fascinated by this topic and studied it for months. LSD, too. Taking these drugs seemed to remove the filter on your brain and provide you with a launch pad to "the other side," so to speak.
I saw that programme too a while back and was fascinated and I agree there are many paths to enlightenment, it seems to me that many are being awakened in ways that probably suits them best. I've been on this path for years but it was mainly a belief, going by others experiences but after tf I knew.

Quote:
I also met a new friend via Tinder (never used it for sex and not much for dating or anything like that) who had managed to have inter-dimensional experiences without psychedelics; he had begun by trying to raise his awareness. He would lie outside in a field and stare and the sky, trying to see the static and basically everything our brains are trained to filter out. Things society also trains us to filter out. Things we also filter out more and more as we age. (Children are far more likely to see paranormal activity, after all). Eventually he started to see everything that he wasn't supposed to. During my late-night talks with him around 2013/2014, I began to study light (like from a bulb) to see that the energy was not stationery, but alive and moving. You have to stare at it a long time to realize this, because your brain naturally filters out the energy and lets you believe it's a solid spot of light and a solid shadow. This new friend got himself into serious issues. I never witnessed this, but he said that these paranormal or inter-dimensional entities noticed that he was "open" to them and began latching on to him wherever he would go. They would see that he was receptive and they would follow him. He had to sage his house at least once a month. He would wake up in the middle of the night to see "shadow people" at the foot of his bed (so he says). He told me to watch a documentary about this experience, called "Wake Up." (Funny name, huh, since everything we discuss in his forum is about awakening).
From what I've learned its all about resonance, you attract the level of your beliefs. If for example you're only interested in psychic ability and not about the spiritual aspects you tend to attract and open to the lower astral planes. The higher your aspirations are for spiritual truths those lower entities can't "see" you. You are invisible to them in the same way the spiritual planes are invisible to us. Obviously we must be progressing with the rate of awakenings that are happening right now, to sense other planes is of a 5th dimensional nature I believe where you're aware of other planes of being.

Quote:
My whole point of bringing this up is to explain how all of this is interconnected. The more I am awakened to the larger spiritual plane that exists beyond this one, the more I believe in extraterrestrial beings. And I'm of the belief that if certain alien societies are advanced enough to have the means to visit us or a purpose to study us, they are advanced enough to figure out how to bend space-time and travel laterally, inter-dimensionally, rather than over actual distance, which would take thousands of light years. I think that's why so many people who spot UFOs speak of them appearing and disappearing; they are traveling between dimensions. A visit here would be very easy this way.
I agree totally. There is already talk among the UFO researchers that there are "Portals" where this phenomenon is happening more frequently. There is another explanation coming from Bashar that ETs are more advanced and can manipulate matter within time and space by changing their frequency in the same way we use co-ordinates. So instead of distance travel its more to do with resonance. Their ships too have a kind of organic nature so that the mind can be tuned into it and away you go...it would explain the weird way in which they manoeuvre their vehicles in our space that defies our laws of aerodynamics.

Quote:
Now, are "aliens" actually beings living on a planet millions of light years away? Who is to say? Elon Musk believes we are more likely to be living in a simulation than not. If the universe is a simulation on a giant grid, or if even the 3D plane we live on is a "simulation" of sorts, with our "guides" in the 4th dimension above, our human bodies as our avatars, our souls our actual selves, playing out the game of life, clearing karma to "Ascend," or win the game. God, so many things are possible. What if spirituality is just an awareness of what's actually happening? That we are actually just avatars here on this plane and that the true meaning of everything is above. It's something to think about. But really, I think what we consider to be "aliens" could easily be inter-dimensional beings just like those that are unanimously perceived through use of psychedelics like DMT, and these "inter dimensional beings" or "aliens" or whatever we want to call them could easily exist in the same dimension as "ghosts," "angels," our "guides," whatever. I think a lot is going on above this plane and I think the government or the powers that be worldwide have a vested interest in keeping us divided and violent and hating each other. I think that if we all loved, took drugs, believed that "the truth is out there," etc., we would break out of the system that controls us, money, etc. We would realize love is the answer to everything, unite as one, etc.
It is another way of putting it ...wasn't it Jesus that said "Ye are gods"? Its moving with the times really isn't it. There are some who believe that it was aliens that visited centuries ago and its them that was percieved to be gods and angels...even the star that the wise men followed was deemed to be a craft lol just like the lights in the sky we see now and call UFO's. It makes you wonder doesn't it, just exactly what our religions were based on. I had an aunt who years back often said God was an Alien lol. I laughed at her thinking she was a little tapped but now I do wonder what she knew.

Quote:
The Twin Flame journey is all about this. Shedding our blocks, shedding karma, breaking free from the system, getting rid of all that muck, realizing that the answer is universal love and this stuff we're going through down here on earth is just an illusion. (Or the simulation our avatars/human bodies have to operate within?)
Another thing Bashar mentioned was that the reason we haven't met the ET's as yet was because their energy is higher than our own and that in close proximity would cause (in the same way that a Tf energy causes) for us to look at ourselves deeply and bring up memories and feelings that need clearing...only in a much more enhanced way which we may not be able to handle. Its only because of the tf experience that I could understand and accept this as a valid point.

Quote:
Death = game over, try again. That's the karmic cycle. Maybe aliens are just lucky beings who aren't locked into this horrible plane with its horrible patterns of greed and pain and violence and separation. I think about things like this all the time, trying to put all the little pieces together to make the big picture.
LOL Me too!!

Quote:
We all just need to break free of the illusion, though I know not exactly what it is. Once we shed all this, we can all be one, we can all ascend. We can save each other. We can be united.

I think enlightenment comes so we can light the way for others. There's a bigger meaning to all of this.
The way I'm understanding all this is that we have beliefs that cause us to resist the truth...if we can achieve more flow energetically we grow in awareness then we get to understand how we are the creators of our own reality.

There's a great quote by Tesla "If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, vibration and frequency"...seems he may have been an enlightened being.