View Single Post
Old 29-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinu
Its Ok shabda ji, Am agreed, infact hearing this dhunatmik "Word" or "Anahad" or "Nida" or "Bange asmani" or "Naam" or "Shabd" or "Voice of silence" etc... is one and the only way to Salvation.

But coming strait to the point, Do you hear anything inside ?

_/\_
Chinu
I know this is between you 2 -but as I said yesterday on a similar thread on silence --I never have silence - not in a sound proof room .....with earplugs ---I'll even add with those headphone mufflers on top.

There are always layers and layers of harmonies. When focused on for an amount of time - those harmonies can lead to so many things ----my God, whole melodies on any instrument!
I've actually played a sweet acoustic melody on a guitar -exactly how I heard it inside -after 45 minutes of listening and it unfolding within me.

O, the stories I could tell about music inside. Bassoons like freight cars ... gardens opening - meeting friends ... then months later (in a different city) them saying as we are embracing hello---"We often meet in the garden..." Acknowledging - it was not my imagination.

There is an inner world I wish all were more privvy to.

Hi Shabda.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru