View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Suspended
Master
ok, now have time to reply

username, I relate to your postings in this thread. i will add my answer to your question. this is my take on things.

So, why love you ask? why love someone yet do not get to be with them? its so hard to say that because I want love to be given freely between twins aswell but its a struggle to get the words and commitment out of a runner.

the thing is, we are here to learn as a soul, to experience, so live a life which we will grow, is it through pain or happiness, learning is learning. its the hardest experience in my life and even though i have accepted the push and pull, fighting and getting back together, i chose not to pursue it anymore in the way it was.

i havent told anyone that i love this man, because people understand that themselves and they do not understand what and why i love a person who has done me wrong many times, who pushes me to the limits and makes me cry and yell out why i am experiencing this. i am young, 25, and i havent been truly happy ever with relationships. i love being alone and i love my family and friends, but receiving love as a romantic way, i havent got it.

i learned to give it to myself but is this it? i am not allowed to experience that someone loves me openly (not secretly while running away), and cares for me and is there for me. yes, my friends are there for me and ME aswell, but like i said, is this supposed to be like this? why i cannot be pampered with love.

i always felt someone besides me, i just felt i have someone, who, i did not know until i met the person who is my twin flame.

i can say that yes, people do not understand the love we have for another person, but do i truly understand? i kept running over a bus so to speak and i was hurt, but then i healed myself and growed while doing it. i wouldnt be the one i am today if it wasnt from the pain. the pain.. i cannot desbribe it. like you said, want to take my heart away and throw it away, far far away. the feelings just dont go away.

yes, i could manage to be happy with someone else, but when there is moments when you are happy, then it hits you.. its not him. No matter how fantastic the other person can be, it isnt the person you love. And its hard to accept that sometimes because there is so much good and awesome guys out there who would adore me. But I cant. Yes, I can actually if i am heartless, but I am not. I know I will not be 100% in the relationship when my heart to belongs to someone else.

Back to the question, got a bit carried away. Hate is bad negative energy, why do we need that in the world? Where we come from, we are all one and loving. In this world, its hate or love that fades. Is it love? Not truly maybe but it sends out positive energy while a person is in love.

- we need love because it fills our souls. its the best feeling ever.. to love someone and to be loved.. its heaven-like. Love gives good energy, mood and experiences.

But the answer, why do we need to love someone who runs from it, or hates that we love them, whatever the case can be? Well.. With rational 3D mind I can say like the title says- universe is f us up. But when to look with other mind, then its this way for us to learn, to get rid of our past and ealier lifes problems we have been carrying around. And this is the deal we made with our twins.

And thats that. Seems like we cannot choose who we love and who not.We can force, but we all know that love is deeper than that, it needs to be via soul as we experience with our twin.