View Single Post
Old 25-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Please, can we recognize every species for what they are with their own needs..? There might be a temporary survival for a carnivore, feeding it on plants, but why would anyone do that? It doesn't matter what other animals do. Humans can choose, but the same cannot be said for carnivore animals. Experimenting or forcing them on a plant diet feels all wrong to me. Any vegan or vegetarian owning a cat or dog has to take responsibility there. I would never force a veg diet on a dog or cat..!!

All these people will also need living space, resources, and land used for food production, so ''we all fit in Texas'' means little in the context of population issues..

Thank you for addressing this for me. I've been cleaning my mother-in-law's bedroom all day, and I really don't have the patience for feline veganism or the "we all fit in Texas" spiel. There is much more to a healthy population than ingredient lists or the redistribution of wealth.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore